Wednesday, September 16, 2015

So far this experience is fun and challenging and takes some thinking. I like how we get to use tools we have never used before because I like to learn to do and use new things. I don't like how the wood shavings get everywhere and all over my clothes and stuff. I don't think anything should be changed. For real, I like it how it is. This experience is different from my other experiences in school because we get to do hands-on things instead of boring pencil and paper work. The only thing I did that's similar to this is build a little bird house for fun. I am learning how to cut wood and use tools I never used before. We are using math basically to figure out things. We communicate with each other and work as a team to get the job done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment